According to the "Personnel Management Regulations of Public Institutions", "Interim Measures for the Public Recruitment of Staff in Public Institutions in Hebei Province" and "Implementation Measures for the Public Recruitment of Staff in Public Institutions in Handan City (Trial)", the District Party Working Committee and the Management Committee decided to Further strengthen the construction of the teaching staff, accelerate the development of education in the region, optimize the staff structure of the teaching staff, and openly recruit 70 teachers to the society. The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Recruitment methods
This recruitment work adopts a unified recruitment method. Follow the procedures of formulating recruitment plan, issuing recruitment announcement, registration and qualification review, written examination, qualification review, interview, physical examination, inspection, publicity, school selection, and employment.
Adhere to the principles of both morals and talents, democracy, openness, competition, and merit, and choose the best candidates based on examinations and inspections.
Recruiting posts and numbers
In 2019, Handan Economic and Technological Development Zone will openly recruit 70 junior and middle school teachers. The specific positions are as follows:
3 in junior high school (3 in chemistry)
67 elementary school students (15 Chinese, 14 mathematics, 12 English, 8 music, 8 sports, 9 arts, 1 information technology)
For the specific recruitment professions, numbers, qualifications, degrees, and teacher qualifications, please refer to Annex 1: "Handan Economic and Technological Development Zone Publicly Recruited Teachers Job Information Form", and Annex 2: "Handan Economic and Technological Development Zone Publicly Recruited Teachers Job Plan Form".
4. Recruitment objects and conditions
(1) Candidates should have the following basic conditions
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China and abide by the Constitution and laws;
2. Be politically determined, support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, love education, have good conduct and professional ethics, and abide by the Constitution and laws;
3. Adapt to the physical requirements of the post (refer to the general standards for medical examinations for civil servants);
4. Household registration requires Handan City household registration; 2019 graduates have unlimited household registration; unified recruitment of full-time ordinary college graduate students and above, and graduates with master's degree or above; unlimited household registration;
5.Age 18 and above (born before February 10, 2002, including the day), not more than 35 years old (born after February 10, 1985, excluding the day); graduates with a master's degree or above, or Those with professional titles in education at intermediate level or above, or honors in education and teaching at the city level or above, can be relaxed to not more than 40 years of age (born after February 10, 1980, excluding the day); If the household registration needs to be determined, the calculation date ends on the first day of registration;
6. Educational and qualification requirements:
(1) Junior high school teacher positions: must recruit graduates with a bachelor's degree or above in a full-time normal university normal education and a bachelor's degree or above, obtain a junior high school or above teacher qualification certificate, and the teacher qualification certificate for teaching subjects must be related to the post subject Consistent. Among them, the teaching qualifications of the teacher qualification certificate are all positions that can be reported for junior high school education, and those who have not explicitly designated the teaching subjects are registered according to the specialty on the graduation certificate.
(2) Primary school teacher positions: Must recruit graduates with a bachelor's degree or above from a full-time ordinary university and have a bachelor's degree or higher. They must have obtained a teacher's certificate for elementary school and above. Among them, teachers' qualifications for teaching subjects can be reported for all positions in primary education and junior high school education; those who have not explicitly designated teaching subjects should apply for examinations in accordance with the majors on the graduation certificate.
7. Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan apply for the examination in accordance with relevant regulations.
V. Post-employment treatment
The hired personnel shall be included in the full financial establishment, be included in the full financial expenditure, and enjoy the salary and welfare benefits stipulated by the state. The hired personnel shall implement the probation period in accordance with the relevant policies and the probation period shall be included in the term of the employment contract. Qualified personnel will continue to be hired after the probation period expires, and unqualified personnel will be disqualified from employment.
(I) Issue recruitment announcement, organize registration and qualification review
1. Publish recruitment announcements and organize registration: Publish public recruitment announcements on the website of the Economic Development Zone (http://www.hdkfq.gov.cn), and the announcement time shall be no less than 7 working days.
Registration method: On-site registration is implemented. Each applicant can only apply for one post. Candidates must register on-site.
2. Registration time: February 10, 2020 to February 16, 2020, 9: 00-11: 30, and 2: 00-5: 00 pm.
3. Registration place: Shiji Road Primary School of Handan Economic and Technological Development Zone (the northwest corner of the intersection of Shiji Avenue and Congtai Road in the development zone).
4. Submission materials: You must bring the following original and photocopy for registration:
(1) Six second-generation resident ID cards, household registration books, and six recent one-inch blue-crown headless color photos;
(2) Handan Economic and Technological Development Zone's public recruitment teacher registration form (candidates must download and fill in advance in the Economic Development Zone portal website in triplicate). After the candidate submits the "Registration Form", the information can no longer be modified;
(3) Qualification certificate and degree certificate that meet the requirements of the post;
(4) The electronic registration record form with the QR code of the Ministry of Education downloaded and printed by Xuexin Network;
(5) Registration certificate for non-employed persons;
(6) Teacher qualification certificate that meets the post requirements;
(7) Other relevant certification materials that meet the requirements of the post.
5. Qualification review and payment (concurrently during the registration period). Preliminary examination of the applicant's graduation certificate, degree certificate, registration certificate, teacher qualification certificate, ID card, and household registration, etc., and qualified candidates to take the written test.
Candidates who pass the qualification examination must pay the registration examination fee of 100 yuan at the scene. Candidates who enjoy the minimum living security for urban families and those living in absolute poverty in rural areas are exempt from paying fees. Specific requirements: Test takers in urban households who enjoy the minimum living security must provide a certificate of minimum livelihood guarantee and the original and photocopy of the minimum guarantee issued by the district's civil affairs department; The original and photocopy of the special poverty certificate issued by the District Poverty Alleviation Office (department) and the basic situation file card of the special poor family.
6. Examination opening ratio: After registration is completed, the registration status of each post will be announced on the portal of the Economic Development Zone. The ratio of the number of applicants for each position to the number of job applicants is not less than 3: 1. If the number of applicants does not reach the test opening ratio, it will be reduced according to the proportion until the job recruitment plan is cancelled. Announcement (For cancellation of the job recruitment plan, candidates who have successfully registered are allowed to report to other positions, and those who cannot report can be refunded. The report and refunds are announced on the website of the Economic Development Zone).
(Two) written test
1. Written test content: The written test is conducted in closed-book mode, and the test time is 120 minutes. The content of the written test is composed of two subjects, including the professional ability test of education (including pedagogy, teachers' psychological knowledge, etc.) and public basic knowledge (including politics, economics, document writing, professional ethics, etc.). Each subject has a score of 100 points and a perfect score of 200 points. The written test scores accounted for 40% of the total score. The written test sets a passing score of 90 points, and those who are below 90 are not allowed to enter the next recruitment link;
2. The written test location is in this city. For details of the written test location, test time, and requirements, see "Written Test Admission Certificate." Candidates should take the examination in accordance with the examination time, place and examination room determined on the admission ticket. When taking the exam, you must bring both the admission ticket and the second-generation ID card within the validity period. Candidates without a certificate are not allowed to take the exam. The receipt time of the "Written Examination Examination Certificate" will be announced separately (published on the website of the Economic Development Zone);
3. Written test results announced. After the written test is over, the written test results and the candidates who have entered the qualification examination will be announced on the website of the Economic Development Zone. According to the order of the written test results from high to low scores, each post determines the qualification review personnel based on the ratio of the number of entry qualification reviewers to the number of job applicants not higher than 2: 1. review.
(III) Qualification review
Qualification review to verify whether the information such as graduation certificate, degree certificate, registration certificate, ID card, household registration, and teacher qualification certificate are true. The credentials and materials required for candidates to enter the qualification review are: download and print the valid Ministry of Education electronic certificate registration form and other relevant documents and materials according to the academic information network that can prove their qualifications according to the requirements of the recruitment position; Candidates who do not meet the application requirements shall be disqualified from the application and shall be held liable for serious frauds. Before the interview, the proportion of vacancies due to the unqualified review of qualifications was refilled in order from high to low among candidates who applied for the same post and passed the written test. Qualified review qualified personnel enter the interview.
The interview takes the form of trial lectures. 100 points for the interview and 60 points for the passing mark.
The interview mainly examines the teachers' basic ethics, such as professional ethics, psychological quality, appearance and verbal expression, as well as design teaching, grasp of teaching materials, and practical teaching ability. Candidates draw lots to determine the order of interviews. Only the lottery order number is allowed during the interview, and no name or all information related to the person can be reported. The interview time is 30 minutes for each candidate on site and 10 minutes for the trial lecture.
Candidates applying for the same post are generally divided into the same group and the same interview. Individuals with a large number of recruits cannot be divided into positions in the same group and in the same field. According to the order of the total score of the written examination of the post, the recruiting positions are divided into groups to conduct interviews.
The judges scored the candidates' test lectures. Judges' scores are retained to one significant digit after the decimal point. The test is based on the "gymnastic scoring method", that is, scoring for 7 judges, excluding 1 highest score and 1 lowest score, and the remaining scores are averaged into the candidates' results.
Candidate total score = written test score ÷ 2 × 40% + interview score × 60%
After the interview, the interview results will be announced on the spot. Candidates' total scores and interview results are announced on the website of the Economic Development Zone. When it is confirmed that candidates automatically abandon recruitment qualifications or are dismissed due to other reasons, and there are vacancies, they will be replenished in order from the high score to the low score in accordance with the total score of the same subject position at the same level.
(V) Physical examination
According to the order of the total scores of candidates in each position, the personnel entering the medical examination are determined according to the 1: 1 ratio of the number of recruited personnel to the number of medical examination candidates in each position. Candidates with the same total score in the last proportion in the proportion are determined to enter the medical examination in the following order: martyrs children or spouses, service personnel at the grassroots level four projects, those with higher education (degree), and those with higher written test scores. If the above conditions are still the same, an additional test will be adopted to solve the problem. Those with higher scores are determined to enter the medical examination staff. The physical examination shall be conducted in accordance with the "General Standards for Medical Examination for National Civil Service Employment". The requirements for the list, time, and location of the medical examination personnel will be announced on the portal of the Economic Development Zone, and qualified medical personnel will enter the inspection link. When there are vacancies due to unqualified medical examinations or automatic abandonment of recruitment qualifications, the total scores of the same subject in the same discipline at the same level will be filled in from high to low in order.
The inspection contents mainly include personnel files, political ideology, moral quality, professional ability, work performance, "three-year-old, two-calendar, one-identity", etc., and review their qualification requirements. Those who pass the inspection shall enter the publicity stage; those who fail the inspection shall be disqualified from the candidates. When there are vacancies due to unsuccessful inspections or automatic abandonment of recruitment qualifications, the total scores for the same discipline and the same subject positions in the same level are applied in turn from high to low.
Candidates who pass the physical examination and inspection are determined to be candidates for employment and will be posted on the portal of the Economic Development Zone for 7 working days. After entering the publicity link, job vacancies caused by various reasons will not be replaced any more.
(Eight) choose a school
For the personnel to be hired, they will be selected according to the interview results of the applied disciplines, and the schools will be selected in order from high to low. For details of specific schools and positions (disciplines), please refer to Appendix 2: "Handan Economic and Technological Development Zone's Open Recruitment of Teachers' Positions".
For the candidates who are recruited by the serpentine grouping method in the interview to determine the order of school selection, the following methods are used to determine the order of school selection: each group in the same position selects the school first from the total score first, and then selects the school in descending order from the written test score. Then the second place in the total score of each group is to select the school in descending order of written test scores, and so on. For those who have the same grade in the written test, the order of school selection is determined in the following order: martyrs children or spouses, service personnel at the grassroots level of four project personnel or university students retired soldiers, and those with higher academic qualifications (degrees), if the conditions above are still not determined Sequentially, a random lottery is adopted.
7. Other related matters
(1) Any applicant who fails to participate in the qualification examination, written examination, qualification review, interview, physical examination, inspection, school selection, registration, and application procedures within the required time shall be deemed to have waived his qualifications. Qualification review runs through the entire recruitment process. If any candidate is found to be unqualified for recruitment at any stage, forgeries and counterfeits of various documents may be forged and fraudulent. Upon verification, the applicant's qualifications shall be cancelled. Serious problems shall be investigated for liability.
(2) The recruitment does not specify examination guidance books, nor does it organize or entrust any institution to hold examination guidance training courses.
(3) Candidates are required to fill in their common contact information when registering to ensure that communication equipment such as mobile phones are kept unblocked during recruitment to avoid affecting recruitment.
(4) The discipline inspection and supervision department of the recruitment process supervises the entire process, strictly implements the avoidance system, the open system, the supervision system and the open recruitment discipline, and seriously deals with units and individuals that violate relevant recruitment disciplines in accordance with relevant regulations, and holds accountability according to the severity of the circumstances.
Policy Advisory Phone:
0310-8066911 (District Culture and Education Bureau)
0310-8066973 (District Organization and Personnel Bureau)
Supervisory report phone:
0310-8066862 (District Discipline Inspection Commission)
Editor-in-chief: Liu Di_DW087
Scan the QR code to follow the public account
Scan QR code to enter mobile version