The notice pointed out that the "Regulations on the Accountability of the Communist Party of China" issued by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China in July 2016 provided system compliance for the party's accountability work. Role of weapon. In accordance with the new situation, tasks and requirements, the Party Central Committee revised the Regulations.
The notice emphasized that the revised "Regulations" fully implemented Xi Jinping's new era of socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics and the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China, followed the Party Constitution as its fundamental principle, and resolutely safeguarded the core of General Party Secretary Xi Jinping and the core of the entire party Status, resolutely maintain the party ’s central authority and centralize and unify leadership as the fundamental principle and primary task, focus on managing the party ’s political responsibility, adhere to strict words, and address the problems of weak accountability and simplification in practice in order to improve the party Political, precise and effective.
The notice requires that party committees (party groups) at all levels should strengthen the "four consciousnesses", strengthen the "four self-confidences", achieve "two safeguards", shoulder the political responsibility of administering the party strictly and strictly, Responsibilities must be held accountable and failures to be investigated, and the rigidity of the system must be established. It is necessary to do a good job of propaganda and implementation of the Regulations, combine the study and implementation of the Regulations with the ongoing education of the theme of “not forgetting the original intention and remembering the mission”, and organize the party members and cadres to carry out a comparative review to effectively translate the requirements of the Regulations into Act. Disciplinary commissions (disciplinary inspection teams) at all levels must fulfill their special responsibility for supervision, and the party's working organs must be based on their own duties, be bold and accountable, and improve the level of institutionalization and standardization. Party committees (party groups) and discipline inspection commissions (discipline inspection teams) at all levels should strengthen supervision and inspection, incorporate the implementation of the Regulations into the focus of inspections and inspections, and promote the implementation of the provisions of the Regulations. The important situations and suggestions in the implementation of the Regulations by various regions and departments must be reported to the Party Central Committee in a timely manner.
The full text of the "Accountability Regulations of the Communist Party of China" follows.
Article 1 In order to adhere to the party's leadership, strengthen party building, comprehensively and strictly govern the party, ensure the implementation of the party's line, policies, and major decisions and arrangements of the party's central committee, standardize and strengthen the party's accountability work, , To formulate these regulations.
Article 2 The Party's accountability work is guided by Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," the scientific concept of development, and Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era. Strengthen the "Four Confidences", resolutely maintain the core of General Secretary Xi Jinping's Party Central Committee and the core position of the whole party, resolutely maintain the authority of the Party Central Committee and centralized and unified leadership, and promote the overall layout of the "Five in One" and coordinate the advancement of the "Four Comprehensives" "Strategic layout, implement the political responsibility of governing the party, urging party organizations at all levels, leading cadres of the party to be responsible and responsible, and practice loyalty and clean responsibility.
Article 3: The party's accountability work shall adhere to the following principles:
(1) Seek truth from facts according to regulations and discipline;
(2) Negligence must be asked, and accountability must be strict;
(3) Consistent powers and responsibilities and equal wrong responsibilities;
(4) Combining strict control and love, giving equal weight to encouragement and restraint;
(5) punishing the front and back, treating diseases and saving people;
(6) Collective decisions and clear responsibilities.
Article 4 The party committee (party group) should fulfill the responsibility of strictly governing the party's main body, strengthen the leadership of the accountability work in the region, the department, and the unit, and investigate the party organization and party leading cadres who have failed in the party building and party's cause. Subject responsibility, supervision responsibility, and leadership responsibility.
The Commission for Discipline Inspection shall perform its special responsibility for supervision and assist party committees at the same level in carrying out accountability. Disciplinary commissioned (sent) agencies carry out accountability in accordance with their duties and powers.
The party's working organs shall perform their supervisory duties in accordance with their functions and implement the accountability of their own organs, systems and fields.
Article 5 The object of accountability is the party organization and the party's leading cadres. The focus is on the party committee (party group), the party's working organs and its leading members, and the disciplinary commissions, discipline commissions (posted) agencies and their leading members.
Article 6 Accountability shall be clearly separated. The leadership of the party organization bears overall leadership responsibilities within the scope of responsibility. The main responsible person of the leadership team and the members of the directly responsible team assume the main leadership responsibility within the scope of responsibility. The members of the team involved in decision-making and work bear important leadership responsibilities within the scope of responsibility.
In case of accountability to a party organization, members of the leadership team responsible for the party organization should also be held accountable.
Party organizations and party leading cadres should insist on putting themselves in, putting in responsibilities, putting work in, paying attention to finding problems and investigating their own reasons, being brave and responsible, and should not shirk their responsibilities to party organizations and cadres at lower levels.
Article 7 Party organizations and leading cadres who violate the Party Constitution and other intra-party regulations and fail to perform or perform their duties incorrectly shall be held accountable in one of the following circumstances:
(1) The party's leadership is weakened, the "four consciousness" is not strong, and the "two maintenances" are not effective. The party's basic theory, basic line, and basic strategy have not been effectively implemented. New development concepts are being implemented, and economic construction and politics are being promoted. Major deviations and errors in construction, cultural construction, social construction, and ecological civilization construction have caused serious losses to the party's cause and the interests of the people, and have adverse effects;
(2) The party's political construction has been unrealistic, failed to maintain consistency with the party's central government on major principles, failed to implement the party's line, principles, policies, and implementation of the party's major policy decisions, and failed to comply with the reporting system for major matters. Orders are not working, there are endless restrictions, yang yin is violated, bullying is concealed, gangs and gangs have prominent problems, the party's political life is not serious and unhealthy, the party's political construction work accountability system is not in place, causing serious consequences or adverse effects of;
(3) The party's ideological construction is lacking, party nature education, especially education of ideals, beliefs, and purposes is in the form, and the implementation of the ideological work responsibility system is not in place, causing serious consequences or adverse effects;
(4) The party's organizational construction is weak, the party building work responsibility system is not implemented, the principle of democratic centralism is seriously violated, the rules of decision-making of the leadership team are not implemented, and the party's organizational life system such as the Democratic Life Council and the "Three Meetings and One Lesson" is not implemented. Leading cadres report inadequate implementation of personal related systems, weak and disorganized party organizations, prominent selection and appointment of cadres in violation of regulations, and causing bad effects;
(5) The construction of the Party's work style is lax, the implementation of the eight central regulations and its detailed implementation rules is inadequate, the "four winds" problem cannot be effectively rectified, formalism and bureaucracy are prominent, and the implementation of the Party's central government's decision-making and deployment has a high profile. Actions that are poorly implemented, deviated from reality, from the masses, procrastinated, pushed away, and caused serious consequences;
(6) The party's disciplinary construction has not been strictly implemented, and the party's political discipline, organizational discipline, integrity discipline, mass discipline, work discipline, and life discipline have been ineffective, resulting in frequent violations of disciplines and disciplines and causing bad effects;
(7) To promote the building of a clean and honest government and the fight against corruption are not resolute or solid, and they are not effective in reducing stocks or curbing the increase, especially in terms of non-convergence and non-abandonment. Concerns are reflected in concentrated clues, strong responses from the masses, and political and economic issues. Intertwined corruption cases are left unattended and cause bad effects;
(8) Strictly administer the party's main responsibilities and supervision responsibilities inadequately, inadequate supervision and control of public power, good humanism prevails, irresponsibility and responsibility, and weak intra-party supervision. The problems found were not found, and problems were not reported. If it is not handled, the leadership patrol inspection work is inadequate, and the implementation of the rectification and inspection requirements of the patrol inspection is not in place and the accountability is not accountable, causing serious consequences;
(9) Insufficient performance of management and supervision responsibilities, major serious production safety accidents, group incidents, public safety incidents, or other serious accidents or incidents within the scope of responsibility, causing major losses or bad effects;
(10) Inaction, disorderly action, slow action, false action, etc., which are related to the most direct and most realistic interests of the people, such as education and medical care, ecological environment protection, food and drug safety, poverty alleviation and poverty alleviation, and social security. The problem of interests cannot be rectified, the problems of promulgating the law by law, oppressing the power of law, and protecting the private law are prominent, and the problems of corruption and work style around the masses are serious, causing bad effects;
(11) Other cases of default that should be held accountable.
Article 8 The accountability of party organizations may, in accordance with the degree of harm and the specific circumstances, take the following methods:
(A) Inspection. Order a written inspection and rectify it.
(2) Notification. Order rectification and report within a certain range.
(3) Reorganization. Responsibility for negligence, serious violation of party discipline, and inability to correct itself should be reorganized.
The accountability of the party's leading cadres can, according to the degree of harm and the specific circumstances, take the following methods:
(1) Notification. Severe criticism was ordered, written inspections were made, actual rectifications were made, and notifications were made to a certain extent.
(B) Commandments. Admonish in conversation or in writing.
(3) Organization adjustment or organization. For those who fail to perform their duties, have serious hazards and are unsuitable for the current post, they shall adopt measures such as suspension inspection, adjustment of post, order resignation, removal, and demotion according to the situation.
(4) Disciplinary action. Disciplinary sanctions should be imposed on dereliction of duty and serious harm, and shall be investigated for disciplinary responsibility in accordance with the "CCP Disciplinary Regulations."
The above accountability methods can be used alone or combined according to regulations. If the accountability method has an impact period, it shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 9 If an accountability situation listed in Article 7 of these Regulations is found and an accountability investigation is required, a party committee (party group), disciplinary committee, and party's work agency with administrative authority shall initiate the accountability investigation in a timely manner upon approval by the principal responsible person program. Among them, the Commission for Discipline Inspection and Party Work Organs shall initiate accountability investigations against party organizations directly under the party committee at the same level and their principals, and shall report to the principals at the same level for approval.
Should an accountability investigation be initiated without a timely start, the party organization at a higher level shall order a party organization with administrative authority to start. Depending on the nature of the problem or the needs of the work, higher-level party organizations may directly initiate accountability investigations, or they may designate other party organizations to start.
If the party organization or the party's leading cadre who has been put on file for examination is held accountable, the accountability investigation procedure will not be started separately.
Article 10 After the accountability investigation is initiated, an investigation team shall be formed to conduct investigations in accordance with regulations, disciplines, and laws, to identify the failure of the party organization and the party's leading cadres, to take into account subjective and objective factors, and to correctly distinguish and implement the Party Central Committee or superiors In the process of decision deployment, improper implementation, poor implementation, non-execution, and other different situations, accurately propose processing opinions, so that the facts are clear, the evidence is clear, the basis is sufficient, the responsibilities are clear, the procedures are compliant, and the processing is appropriate to prevent poor accountability or problems Responsibility is generalized and simplified.
Article 11 After ascertaining the default and failure of the investigative subject, the investigating team shall write factual materials, meet with the investigative subject, listen to their statements and defenses, and record them; the reasonable opinions shall be adopted. The investigative party shall sign opinions on the factual materials. For those who disagree or refuse to sign opinions, the investigation team shall make explanations or indicate the circumstances.
After the investigation is completed, the investigation team shall discuss collectively and form an investigation report, which sets out the basic situation, investigation basis, investigation process, accountability facts, attitudes, cognitions and defenses of the investigation subjects, and their opinions and basis for investigation. After the team leader and related personnel have signed, they will go through the approval procedures.
Article 12 Accountability decisions shall be made by party organizations with management authority.
For party organizations directly under the leadership of the party committee at the same level, the disciplinary commission and the party's working organs shall be reported and approved by the party committee at the same level or its principal responsible person, and accountability may be carried out through inspection and notification. In the case of accountability in the form of reorganization, it shall be implemented in accordance with the powers and procedures stipulated in the Party Constitution and relevant internal party regulations.
Leading cadres managed by the party committee at the same level, the disciplinary commission and the party's working organs may report to the party committee at the same level or its main person in charge for accountability by taking notice or admonition; and make suggestions on organizational adjustments or handling. Where accountability is adopted in the form of disciplinary action, it shall be carried out in accordance with the powers and procedures stipulated in the Party Constitution and relevant internal party regulations.
Article 13 After the decision on accountability is made, it shall be announced and supervised to the party organization to be held accountable, the leading cadres to be held accountable, and the party organization to which it belongs. Relevant accountability information shall be reported to the disciplinary commission and the organizational department. The disciplinary commission shall classify the accountability decision materials into the integrity file of the accountable leading cadres, and the organization department shall classify the accountability decision materials into the personnel files of the accountable leading cadres and report them. The higher-level organizational department shall put on record; if it involves organizational adjustment or organization, the corresponding formalities shall be completed within one month.
The accountable leading cadres should write a written review to the party organization that made the accountability decision, and make a deep inspection at the democratic life meeting, the organization life meeting, or other party meetings. Establish and improve the system of reporting and exposing typical issues of accountability, and adopting organizational adjustment or organizational treatment and disciplinary measures for accountability shall be disclosed in an appropriate manner.
Article 14 The accountable party organization, the accountable leading cadres, and the party organizations they belong to shall learn profound lessons and clarify corrective measures. The party organization that made the accountability decision should strengthen supervision and inspection, and promote reform with the case.
Article 15 If it is necessary to impose administrative sanctions or other treatment on the object of accountability, the party organization that makes the accountability decision shall notify the relevant unit, and the relevant unit shall promptly process and report the results or report the party organization that made the accountability decision.
Article 16 Life-long accountability shall be implemented. If the nature of negligence is serious and the consequences are serious, whether or not its responsible person is transferred from the post, promoted or retired, he shall be held seriously accountable.
Article 17 Under any of the following circumstances, accountability may not be granted or exempted:
(1) Mistakes in the advancement of reforms due to lack of experience and trial-and-error, and there are no clear-cut lapses in exploratory experiments, which are unintentional faults to promote development;
(2) Where a clear objection or reservation is made to a wrong decision in a collective decision;
(3) Those who have performed their duties and performed due diligence in the implementation of the decision, but have suffered losses due to force majeure and unforeseeable factors.
Where suggestions for correction or revocation of a wrong decision made by a superior have not been adopted, and accountability situations listed in Article 7 of these regulations occur, they shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph. If a superior makes a wrong decision that is obviously illegal or illegal, it shall bear corresponding responsibilities.
Article 18 In any of the following situations, accountability may be lightened or reduced:
(1) taking timely remedial measures to effectively recover losses or eliminate adverse effects;
(2) actively cooperating with the accountability investigation and actively taking responsibility;
(3) Other lightness and mitigation situations provided for by party regulations.
Article 19 In any of the following situations, accountability should be emphasized or increased:
(1) Failure to implement or inadequately enforce the instructions of the Party Central Committee and superior party organizations on three orders and five applications;
(2) in receiving the investigation and handling of accountability, failing to report the situation truthfully, perfunctoryly shirk and shirk responsibility, or instigate or allow the relevant departments and personnel to falsify and obstruct accountability;
(3) Other serious and aggravated situations stipulated in the party's regulations.
Article 20 If the object of accountability is not satisfied with the accountability decision, it may submit a written appeal to the party organization that made the accountability decision within one month from the date of receiving the accountability decision. After receiving the written appeal, the party organization that has made the accountability decision shall make an appeal processing decision within one month and notify the party organization, the leading cadre and the party organization where the appeal is made in written form.
During the appeal, the implementation of the accountability decision will not stop.
Article 21 After the accountability decision is made, it is found that the facts of accountability are unclear, the evidence is inconclusive, the basis is insufficient, the responsibility is not clear, the procedures are not compliant, the treatment is inappropriate, or there are other issues that should not be held accountable or inaccurate. Accountability should be corrected in a timely manner. When necessary, the higher-level party organization may directly correct or order the party organization that has made the accountability decision to correct it.
Any party organization or party leading cadre who abuses accountability, or is seriously irresponsible in the accountability work and causes adverse effects, shall be held seriously accountable.
Article 22 The cadres who are held accountable are treated correctly. If the cadres whose performance has expired and performed well meet the requirements, they shall be used normally in accordance with the relevant regulations for the selection and appointment of cadres.
Article 23 The examination and approval authority referred to in these Regulations refers to the minimum examination and approval authority, and may be submitted for approval according to the higher-level examination and approval authority during work.
Article 24 In addition to the implementation of these Regulations, the disciplinary commissioned (sent) agencies shall also implement the relevant provisions of the Party Central Committee and the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
Article 25 The Central Military Commission may formulate relevant regulations in accordance with these regulations.
Article 26 The interpretation of these regulations is the responsibility of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
Article 27 These Regulations shall become effective on September 1, 2019. The Regulations on Accountability of the Communist Party of China issued by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on July 8, 2016 was repealed at the same time. The previously issued regulations on accountability that are inconsistent with this Regulation shall be implemented in accordance with this Regulation.
Source: Xinhua News Agency
Producer: Liu Hong, Zhang Lihong, Editor: Yiran Liu
Proofreading: Liang Tiantian Dong Jingxue
Editor-in-chief: Huang Jingtong_DW058
Scan the QR code to follow the public account
Scan QR code to enter mobile version