Recently, the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China has issued the Measures for Supervision, Inspection and Accountability of Cadre Selection and Appointment, and issued a notice requesting that all regions and departments earnestly follow the implementation.
The full text of the Measures for Supervision, Inspection and Accountability of Cadre Selection and Appointment is as follows.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to implement the requirements for the strict management of the party and the strict management of cadres, the supervision and inspection of the selection and appointment of cadres and the accountability of the cadres are regulated. The Communist Party of China's Accountability Regulations and other inter-party regulations have formulated these measures.
Article 2 Supervision, inspection and accountability of cadre selection and appointment, adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping's new era socialist ideas with Chinese characteristics, implement the party's organizational line in the new era, implement the standards for good cadres in the new era, establish correct guidance, highlight political supervision, Strictly investigate and deal with the problem of illegal employment and unfair practices in the selection and employment of personnel, seriously investigate the responsibility for negligence, and promote the formation of a virtuous employment ecology.
Article 3 Supervision, inspection and accountability for the selection and appointment of cadres, adhere to the leadership of Party committees (party groups), hierarchical responsibilities, seek truth from facts, according to laws and regulations, promote democracy, mass participation, classified policies, precision and effectiveness, and prevent and implement concurrent measures and default.
Article 4 The party committee (party group) and its organization (personnel) department shall be responsible for the supervision, inspection and accountability of the selection and appointment of cadres in accordance with their duties and powers, and the disciplinary inspection and supervision organs and inspection and inspection institutions shall perform the responsibilities for the supervision and selection of cadres in accordance with relevant regulations.
The Central Organization Department is responsible for the macro-instruction of supervision, inspection and accountability, and the local Party Committee Organization Department and the vertical management unit organization (personnel) department are responsible for guiding the supervision and inspection and accountability of the local system.
Article 5 These Measures apply to the supervision, inspection and accountability of the selection and appointment of party organs, people's congress organs, administrative organs, political consultative organs, supervisory organs, judicial organs, procuratorial organs, public institutions, group organizations, and state-owned enterprise cadres at all levels. .
Chapter II Key Contents of Supervision and Inspection
Article 6: Adhere to the principle of party management of cadres. Focus on monitoring and checking whether the party committee (party group) fulfills the responsibility of selecting and appointing cadres in accordance with the management authority of cadres, and whether it discusses and decides on the appointment and removal of cadres in accordance with democratic centralism, the rules of procedure and decision-making procedures of the party committee (party group).
Article 7: Adhere to the standards of cadres and establish correct employment orientation. Focus on supervision and inspection whether adherence to both morals and talents, prioritize morality, adhere to the five lakes and the world, be meritocratic, adhere to the cause of goodness and fairness; whether adhere to the standards of good cadres in the new era, strictly control political, moral, ability, style, integrity Off, select and appoint cadres who are loyal and clean.
Article 8 The implementation of policies and regulations on the selection and appointment of cadres. Focus on supervision and inspection to determine whether to select cadres in accordance with the organization's specifications and number of posts, qualifications, and work procedures; whether to conduct in-depth inspections, carefully check, and strictly monitor candidates; whether to strictly implement communication, avoidance, tenure, retirement, and cadre selection and appointment reports Regulations; whether to strictly implement the cadre management and supervision system.
Article 9 Observe organizational personnel disciplines and correct the situation of selecting and employing people. Focus on supervision and inspection to strictly observe the discipline of cadre selection and appointment, and whether to take effective measures to seriously investigate and correct unfair practices in the selection and employment of personnel.
Article 10: Promote cadres to act. It is important to supervise and check whether effective measures have been taken to encourage cadres to take action, and whether cadres who do not take any responsibility have been strictly managed and held accountable.
Chapter III Supervision and Inspection Work Mechanism
Article 11 Establish and improve the organizational supervision and democratic supervision mechanism for the selection and appointment of cadres, combine special inspections with daily supervision, and integrate supervision and inspection throughout the entire process of cadre selection and appointment.
Article 12 Strengthen the supervision and inspection of party organizations at higher levels. It mainly adopts reports on matters before appointment, “one report and two reviews”, special inspections, departure inspections, and issue inspections.
Article 13: Improve the internal supervision of the leadership of the party committee (party group). The party committee (party group) should study the appointment and removal of cadres, and should contemplate the whole process and carefully listen to the opinions of the members of the team. When the meeting discusses and decides, members of the leadership team should express their opinions one by one, and the main responsible person finally makes a statement. When members of the leadership team have divergent opinions on candidates, voting shall be postponed. Individual discussions, leadership review, etc. shall not be used in place of collective discussion decisions.
Article 14: Improve internal supervision of organizational (personnel) departments. The selection and appointment of leading cadres should be informed of the situation with the cadre supervisory agency, and the person in charge of the cadre supervisory agency will attend the meeting to discuss and discuss the appointment and removal of cadres. We will conscientiously implement the documentary system for the selection and appointment of cadres, establish a self-examination system, and conduct a self-examination of the work of cadre selection and appointment once a year.
Article 15 Broaden channels for mass supervision. Carefully check and handle the problems reported by the masses, conduct regular analysis, research and judgment, and study and put forward working opinions in a timely manner. Consciously accept the supervision of public opinion, and promptly respond to the concerns of the masses. Improve the "12380" report acceptance platform and increase the level of informationization of report acceptance.
Article 16 Improve the system of joint meetings for the supervision and selection of local party committee cadres, strengthen the communication and coordination of relevant departments, and form a joint force for supervision. The joint meeting is convened by the organization department and is usually held once a year, and important situations are communicated at any time.
Chapter IV Reports on Pre-term Events
Article 17 In the selection and appointment of cadres, one of the following situations should be reported to the higher-level organization (personnel) department beforehand:
(1) Changes in the organization or the selection and adjustment of cadres before the main leading members are about to leave office;
(2) Except for the change of leadership team, the number of cadres being adjusted centrally at one time or frequently adjusted within a certain period;
(3) Temporarily exceeding the number of cadres due to special circumstances such as institutional reform;
(4) Candidates for individual special needs of party committees, governments, and their work departments who are not subject to democratic recommendation and are nominated by organizations as the object of inspection;
(5) Promoting cadres by breaking the ranks or exceeding the ranks;
(6) Promotions and appointments of staff such as leading cadres and secretaries;
(7) A close relative of a leading cadre is promoted or appointed in the unit (system) where the leading cadre is located, or is promoted to the next leadership position in the area where the leading cadre is located;
(8) If the state-level impoverished counties, prefectures and cities in concentrated and contiguous poverty-stricken areas are promoted to the rank of the party or government before completing the poverty alleviation task, or the post is changed, and the city (prefecture, state, alliance), county (city, district, banner), township (Town) The party and government are in the post for less than 3 years and adjusted;
(9) Leading cadres resign due to accountability or have been ordered to resign, be dismissed, demoted, or dismissed, with the intention of resuming leadership positions or promotion after the expiry of the term;
(10) Of various high-level talents, the spouse has moved outside the country (overseas) or no spouse but the children have moved outside the country (overseas), and the person has moved outside the country (outside) (including foreign experts). Need to work in a restricted position;
(11) A cadre who has reached the age limit for appointment or retirement and needs to postpone removal (retirement);
(12) Other matters that should be reported.
Article 18 After receiving reports on matters related to the selection and appointment of cadres, the higher-level organization (personnel) department shall carefully review and study and respond within 15 working days. Candidates without a reply or consent shall not be submitted to the Party Committee (Party Group) meeting for discussion and decision. Cadre appointment decisions that are not reported in accordance with the regulations or made without consent after the report shall be corrected.
Chapter V: "One Report, Two Reviews" for Cadre Selection and Appointment
Article 19 The party committee (party group) shall, in conjunction with the annual summary and assessment of the plenary meeting or the leadership team and leading cadres, report on the work of selecting and appointing cadres, and accept democratic evaluation of the annual selection and appointment of cadres and the cadres promoted and appointed.
Article 20 The scope of the people participating in the democratic appraisal is generally local people who participate in and participate in the plenary session. Other units are generally those who participate in the annual summary review meeting of the leadership team and leading cadres, and have a certain number of cadre and mass representatives.
The promotion and appointment of cadres for democratic evaluation are generally local leaders who have been promoted within the past year by party committees; other units are generally those who have been promoted to leadership positions in internal institutions and members of the leadership team within the past year.
Article 21 "One report and two evaluations" shall be implemented by the higher-level organization (personnel) department in conjunction with the place and unit being evaluated. The evaluation results shall be timely reported and used as an important reference for the assessment of the leadership team and leading cadres.
For the outstanding problems reflected in the review, the higher-level organization (personnel) department shall adopt interviews, orders to make explanations, etc., and urge the places and units under review to rectify. For those cadres with a significantly low degree of recognition, the places and units being evaluated shall analyze, explain, and educate or deal with them as appropriate.
Article 22 The places and units being evaluated shall inform the people participating in the democratic evaluation of the evaluation results and rectification.
Chapter VI Special Inspection
Article 23 During the routine inspections carried out by the party committee (party group), the organization (personnel) department at the same level shall conduct special inspections on the selection and employment of the personnel by dispatching inspection teams and other means.
Combined with special inspections, the status of leading cadres can be checked.
Article 24 The inspection team shall work under the leadership of the inspection team leader. Before the inspection, the patrol inspection team shall provide the inspection team with clues on the selection and employment problems found. The main problems found by the inspection team shall be provided to the inspection team and written into the inspection report.
Article 25 After the inspection is completed, the inspection team shall produce an inspection report, and report it to the principal of the organization (personnel) department or the party committee (party group) responsible for dispatching the inspection team after review and feedback together with the inspection situation, and Put forward targeted rectification opinions.
Article 26 The inspected places and units shall actively cooperate with the inspection, provide truthful information, and implement the rectification in accordance with the feedback from the inspection, and report the rectification to the organization (personnel) department that dispatched the inspection team within 2 months after receiving the feedback. Happening. The organization (personnel) department that dispatched the inspection team shall strengthen the supervision of the rectification situation to ensure that the problem is rectified in place.
Article 27 For places and units that reflect outstanding issues in the selection and employment of personnel, the higher-level organization (personnel) department may carry out key inspections as appropriate.
Chapter VII Exit Inspection
Article 28 When the party secretary of a city (prefecture, state, league) or county (city, district, or banner) leaves office, he shall inspect the selection and appointment of cadres during his term of office.
Article 29 The leaving inspection shall be conducted through democratic evaluation, consulting relevant materials for the selection and appointment of cadres, and listening to the opinions of cadres and the masses.
Article 30: Inspections for leaving the office shall be conducted by superior organizational departments in accordance with the administrative authority of cadres. The inspection objects to be promoted and reused are carried out in conjunction with the cadre inspection work. The inspection results are reflected in the inspection materials and used as an important reference for evaluation.
Chapter VIII Question Verification
Article 31 The organization (personnel) department shall adopt investigation and verification, remind, letter inquiry, or request for explanation on the clues concerning the illegal employment of personnel found in the supervision and inspection, as well as the reports of the masses and the media.
Article 32 In order to carry out project-based inspection on the problem of selecting and employing persons in serious violation of regulations, the handling units shall carefully organize investigations, and shall not transfer them from level to level. The check results and handling opinions are generally reported to the higher-level organization (personnel) department in writing within 2 months.
Article 33 A cadre who has been revoked from within the party after being promoted or has been disciplined by the party discipline and administrative affairs, and whose violation of discipline and law occurred before the promotion of the cadre shall be selected by the organization (personnel) department in accordance with the cadre management authority During the appointment process, back-checking can also be conducted by the higher-level organization (personnel) department, and a back-checking work report can be formed in a timely manner.
Chapter IX Accountability
Article 34 For the selection and employment of offenders, the party committee (party group) bears overall leadership responsibilities. The main person in charge of the leadership team and the members of the directly responsible group bear the main leadership responsibility, and other members of the leadership team involved in decision-making assume leadership responsibilities. Relevant persons in charge of the organization (personnel) department, disciplinary inspection and supervision agency, cadre inspection team, and other responsible personnel shall bear corresponding responsibilities within their respective responsibilities.
Article 35 In any of the following situations in the selection and appointment of cadres, the responsibility of the party committee (party group) and its main person in charge or members of the leadership team directly under leadership and other members of the leadership team involved in decision-making shall be investigated:
(1) The implementation of democratic centralism is not in place, and the leadership of the party committee (party group) has failed to exert its gatekeeper role, causing serious oversight of personnel and causing bad effects;
(2) There is a deviation in the direction of employment, serious malpractices in selecting and employing personnel, outstanding problems of cadres' inaction and inaction, and strong feedback from cadres and the masses;
(3) the failure to implement the main responsibility and fail to deal with, rectify, or hold accountable for the issue of selecting and hiring and non-action of cadres, causing serious consequences;
(4) Insufficient discipline in maintaining and enforcing the organization, resulting in frequent violations of regulations and disciplines in selecting and employing personnel, resulting in adverse effects;
(5) Other cases of default and negligence that should be investigated.
Article 36 In any of the following situations in the selection and appointment of cadres, the relevant persons in charge of the organization (personnel) department and other responsible personnel shall be held accountable:
(1) failing to select and appoint cadres in accordance with the required number of posts, qualifications, working procedures, and disciplinary requirements;
(2) Failure to report to a higher-level organization (personnel) department on matters related to the selection and appointment of cadres in accordance with regulations;
(3) Failure to supervise and inspect the selection and appointment of cadres in their respective localities and units in accordance with regulations has led to prominent problems;
(4) failing to investigate or verify or deal with the problem of selecting and employing personnel that reflects the specific clues and is available for investigation;
(5) Other cases of default and negligence that should be investigated.
Article 37 In any of the following situations in the selection and appointment of cadres, the person-in-charge and other responsible persons of the disciplinary inspection and supervision organ shall be held accountable:
(1) Failure to truthfully respond to the integrity and self-discipline of the proposed candidate and make concluding observations;
(2) failing to investigate and verify the letter and visit reports that have specific and traceable clues that reflect the candidate's questions, or fail to investigate and deal with related violations of laws and disciplines;
(3) Failure to perform supervisory duties in the selection and appointment of cadres in accordance with regulations has caused serious consequences;
(4) Other cases of default and negligence that should be investigated.
Article 38 In any of the following situations in the selection and appointment of cadres, the responsible persons and other responsible persons of the cadre inspection team shall be held accountable:
(1) Failure to conduct inspections in accordance with prescribed procedures and requirements;
(2) The investigation is seriously distorted, or conceals the truth of the facts, or leaks important inspection information;
(3) Failure to carefully review the personnel file information of the cadres, or report inaccurately to the report reflecting the inspection target, or fail to understand and verify the problem according to regulations, causing serious consequences;
(4) Other cases of default and negligence that should be investigated.
Article 39 The party committee (party group) has the circumstances listed in these measures that should be held accountable. If the circumstances are light, they shall be ordered to make a written inspection; if the circumstances are serious, they shall be ordered to make corrections and notified within a certain range; if the circumstances are serious, they cannot Corrections should be reorganized.
Article 40 Leading cadres and relevant persons responsible shall be held accountable in the circumstances listed in these Measures. If the circumstances are relatively light, they shall be given criticism, education, written inspection, notification, or exhortation; if the circumstances are serious, they shall be suspended and inspected, adjusted. Dismissal, restrictions on promotion and use; if the circumstances are serious, resignation or resignation, removal or demotion shall be ordered.
Where disciplinary action should be given, disciplinary responsibility shall be investigated in accordance with relevant regulations. Suspected crimes shall be transferred to relevant state organs for handling according to law.
Chapter X Supplementary Provisions
Article 41 The interpretation of these measures rests with the Central Organization Department.
Article 42 These Measures shall be implemented as of May 13, 2019. Measures for the Supervision and Inspection of the Selection and Appointment of Party and Government Leading Cadres (Trial) issued and issued by the Central Office on June 19, 2003, and Measures for the Investigation of Responsibility for the Selection and Appointment of Party and Government Leading Cadres, issued on March 7, 2010 Trial) "is also abolished.
Editor-in-chief: Huang Jingtong_DW058
Scan the QR code to follow the public account
Scan QR code to enter mobile version